Quality General Dentistry at Liberty Family Smiles
One of the Best Dentists in Powell, Ohio
Here at Liberty Family Smiles, we proudly provide quality general dentistry services to Powell, Ohio. We are committed to providing the best patient care and service. Our dental team is here to help in every step of the way and create a unique patient experience. Our goal is always to exceed our patients’ expectations.
Dr. Wu and our staff have a philosophy of providing quality dental care and are committed to helping each patient make informed decisions about their oral health. Dr. Wu has invested the time, resources, and energy into advanced training and education in order to offer a wide range of services to our valued patients.
How Can Liberty Family Smiles Help?
Dr. Wu and our staff have a philosophy of providing general dentistry services and are committed to helping each patient make informed decisions about their oral health. We are located in Powell, Ohio and find great value in serving our community. Each member of our staff cares for every person that walks through our door. We pride ourselves on treating each patient like a member of our own family.
General Dentistry Procedures Offered at Liberty Family Smiles
Drs. Harris and Wilkins have invested the time, resources, and energy into advanced training and education in order to offer a wide range of services to our valued patients. Some of the general dentistry services that we provide are:
- Dental Bridge: a replacement for missing teeth using pontics (fake teeth) and supported by attaching to the natural teeth or implants on either side of the gap.
- Dental Cleanings: it is impossible to remove tartar by brushing and flossing, but a hygienist will clear it all away, which is a crucial part of preventing gum disease and tooth decay. Professional cleanings are the centerpiece of general dentistry.
- Dental Crowns: a tooth-shaped cap that we use to cover a tooth in a number of circumstances, including a dental implant, cosmetic treatment, protecting a cracked or worn tooth, and more.
- Dental Sealants: coatings applied to the small indentations in the chewing surfaces of teeth, forming a protective layer against plaque and decay.
- Digital Impressions: cutting-edge laser and scanning technology to create a virtual 3D replica of the inside of the patient’s mouth — which means no more gagging on putty!
- Enamel Shaping: a process by which we use a sanding disc to carefully remove small amounts of tooth enamel, then polish the area to correct a variety of cosmetic or minor orthodontic issues.
- Fillings: a way to restore a tooth that has been damaged by decay and bring it back to its normal shape and function.
- Fluoride Treatments: fluoride makes teeth more resistant to plaque and acid attacks and help teeth remineralize more quickly.
- Mercury Safe and Mercury Free: we offer the highest standard in filling replacements, removing and replacing old silver amalgam fillings that can leech mercury over time.
- Occlusal Disease Treatment: treatment for a bad bite can involve simple orthodontic treatments, mild reshaping of the teeth, restorations of worn teeth, or a combination of several treatments.
- Sedation Dentistry: for patients who experience dental anxiety or dental phobia, we offer different sedation options to help make their treatment as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
- Sleep Apnea: this sleep disorder can have severe effects on oral health and more, and we focus on non-invasive procedures that can treat the condition before suggesting surgery.
- Snoring: for chronic snorers, an oral appliance can help keep the airway open to facilitate healthier, more restful (and quieter) sleep.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: by using tooth-colored resin for fillings, we can save more of the tooth and ensure a longer-lasting result that looks better with the rest of your smile.
- Tooth Extractions: whether because of crowding or decay, sometimes a tooth needs to be extracted.
If you live in or near Powell, Ohio, please consider becoming part of our dental family. We are enthusiastic about helping you with your oral health needs. You can give us a call at (614) 368-1001 or send us a quick email to set up a free consultation. Make sure to check the map before you head our way!